Thursday, September 29, 2011

Iincredible THREE YEARS at the Orchard!!!

Hello dearies!
OMG, time flies and no one can object that...
Can you believe it's been THREE YEARS since I've had my grand opening at the most fabulous scrapbook shop in the digi?..
Oh YEAH!
I'm celebrating my Third Orchard Anniversary!
I thank God everyday that I got to work with spectacular designers and especially with the sweetest and kindest people ever. That I got to meet them IRL!
I thank God for my incredibly supportive fans, who inspire me to design more and more stuff and make me happy with their sweet emails and comments!
And I'm going to go on for more wonderful years with all of them!
And I want to share my celebration with you - that is why I am running a little anniversary sale this weekend!
Be sure to snag your goodies at various discounts - check out my ad for detail and have fun!
xoxo
Irene

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats Sweetie! I wish all the best! Good luck! Everyday!! Basia (trzyludki)

Learn Spanish for Kids and Family said...

Thanks, I’ve seen your blog before during my, all of the ex-pats are linked together, which is really cool. Thanks for the mention and I put your link up here too.
spanish songs for kids
spanish for kids
home school spanish
english spanish for kids

craftychic said...

Congratulations Irene! You have such wonderful kits! Thank you for the sale :)

Rosie said...

Congratulations on your third anniversary Irene! Your work is magical & I hope there's much more to come. Thanks for the sale, have finally got Weird Wonderland - just in time for my daughter's birthday...xx

samantha said...

ohhh there is over $150 worth of items i want, and the coupon has expired =( congratulations!
x

Houston Home Security said...

Thank you and looking for more posts. I am really satisfied with this posting that you have given us. This is really a stupendous work done by you.

Razor Wire said...

I would like to thank you for the efforts which you have made in writing this article. Nice to such useful and informative article.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails