Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Off to VEGAS!!!

Hi sweeties!


I'm actually packing the bags right now :)

The ones who are coming to Vegas - I'm IMPATIENT to meet you all IRL guys! :)

Those who are staying - I will be missing you sweets! :)

Just a quick update before we leave - not only my DH is going to celebrate his birthday this week!

It's The Scrap Orchard's

Fantastic Third

Birthday party!!!

Keep your eye on the store since we have a great storewide sale coming really soon!

You will be able to snag your long time beloved goodies at fabulous discount!


And don't stay away from the Birthday celebration activities, games and quizes with prizes and coupons from your beloved Orchard girls!!


Hugs and happy Vegasing! :)

xoxo Irene

1 comment:

VJ said...

Irene, I hope you and your family are having a whale of the great time in Vegas!! I wanted so much to be able to attend the convention there, but financially was unable to, so look forward to hearing all about when you return home. Couldn't help but laugh when I saw the title of your new scrap kit...Let Them Eat Cake...yep, I'm eating cake wishing I could be in Vegas with you all! Well, hopefully next time I can! It is an adorable kit and love the previews your CT team did with the kit! Fits in with Scrap Orchard birthday celebration also! Huggies, Vicki

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails