Thursday, September 9, 2010

The New Me :)

Hello sweeties!

I'm here with a new kit for you! You know, I wanted to make something like this... we all need a little.. well... trim once in a while! LOL So here's my new kit called The New Me - perfect for your slimming progress photos, or before and after pics, but rather versatile to showcase any of your achievements! :) Well, LOL, I scrapped my hair growth progress with it! :)

…As usual it's 20% OFF and you'll get a free bonus with your purchase - a quickpage set :)
Besides I'm re-releasing an SBG exclusive mini today that is also 20% off!



Take a look at my CT layouts and also don't forget to snag a wordart freebie from me - I have prepared a new one for you this week!





We're taking a plane to Turkey on Monday and I might be scarce for the next couple of weeks guys - I've been designing my butt off (LOL) lately and I'm sooo craving for this vacation!
Will still be around every Thursday - sending good vibes and hugs your way - have a great weekend everyone!

Irene
xoxo

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails