Wednesday, March 18, 2009

New stuff at SBG!!!

Hey-hey-hey there sweets!
I have a bunch of new stuff at SBG this week!
First of all... hehe - remember that sneak peek a couple of days ago?
Revealing it now!
Welcome my first ever collab with the wonderful Monica of Studio Mgl! And - I'm releasing it both at SBG and SO! Just wait until Thursday till it hits the Orchard store :)


Next comes the complimentary wordart pack called Little Sailor that you're getting FREE with your purchase of the collab! The offer is available at both stores and is one week good only - so hurry up! :)

And the last... but not the least! My SBG exclusive brand new Easter kit called Peter Cottontail! Hope you'll like it too!


Ooomph! I've been busy! LOL

Watch out for new goodies again soon!

Btw... have you already been to the DigiScrapAddicts??It's an awesome brand new site full of new goodies and easy to navigate, quick and friendly! I'm all there already! :)


Hugs to all of you,


Irene

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails