Thursday, January 1, 2009

Finally - Christmas pics!!!!

Yay!!!
Finally I found some time to share the pics LOL
Will not be chatting to much - here they are! :)

Our chocolate house:

and DD eating it:


Our tree:


Our nativity:



Waiting for Grandpa Frost in her new outfit:


with Daddy:


Grandpa Frost is here (my Dad LOL):



Arina's getting presents from him and singing a Christmas tree song:


Thanks for looking guys - wishing you all a Happy New Year!!! Oh, btw... check out my new font at the Orchard!!! I just released it and it's priced 20% off this week - CU okay btw! :)



Hugs, Irene

3 comments:

loonyhiker said...

These were great pictures! Thanks for sharing!

Karla said...

I'm so glad your father was able to be there to play Grandpa Frost for your daughter. Hope you have a great new year!

gabs-art said...

awesome pics irene and you know, I am loving your new font

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails