Monday, November 24, 2008

Hey ya!!!
I missed you SOOOOOO guys! :)
We had lots of fun in Vienna and right after we came back emails and pms swallowed me LOL
That is why I kept silent gettting all set and fixed and ... designing new stuff of course! :)

Vienna is all set up for Christmas... So beautiful and inspiring! It was hard for me not to think of designing and just have fun LOL

Just a cute decoration in a cafe in Schohnbrunn castle

...and me there too - a bit tired
the magnificient Stefansdom (Saint Stephan's Cathedral)
Imagine!... Beethoven's house in Baden - that's where he composed his 9th Symphony
Me drinking punch! LOL




The House of Parliament... the love of my life... and the fiacre!!!

Christmas market near the Rathaus


A huuuge gingerbread house!

Okay!!! Hope you enjoyed the pics - though it's just a tiny part of them... We've bought a lot of Christmas presents for DD, including the carousel toy, the little manger arrangement and a spinning antique wooden Christmas tree with a music box, and - tada! - a great scarlet dress and matching shoes to wear for Christmas! :) I promise I'll show these later - hopefully I will find time to SCRAP them! LMBO!

Now is it necessary to tell you that I'm in such a Christmassy mood after the trip?!?

I still have more news! :)

First - I've made up my mind to change the way I do my kits - I previously included the elements with tye drop shadow included. From now on I started making stuff and including BOTH versions into the zips - the preshadowed and the shadow free. Hope it will make it more comfortable for every one of you. Sure there still will be kits for sale which were made in a former way cuz I like them and can't throw them away - but my newest Christmas one is ready to go soon and it's done both with and without shadows.

Besides I've prepared a little cute gift for you - it's doodled and funny and just in time for Christmas - will be nice to use on layouts or avatars... It's a pack of Christmas stockings, amongst which you'll surely find the one that fits you best :) Created at 300 ppi and shadow free.

GRAB THE FREEBIE HERE

Now... off to get ready for the Black Friday - hint, hint hehe!!!

Smootches,

Irene

19 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 24 Nov [LA 09:00pm] - 25 Nov [NY 12:00am, UK 05:00am, OZ 04:00pm] ).

Webfrau said...

Hey Irene, glad you had a good trip.
The link you have to your freebie is not to Christmas stockings but was a quickpage when I downloaded it! It's file name is flor_flyhigh_QP1.png

Irene Alexeeva said...

Thanks Julia - I've corrected the link - got so messy with all that long posting arrrrgh! LOL

Pattycakes said...

I just love this....Thanks so much for sharing it!! :)

Shirley said...

These are soooo cute!!!
TY4S....
Glad you had a great trip!

Mumure said...

Cute!!
Thank you so much :))

Anne said...

Welcome home, Irina! :)
I'm glad you had such a great time in Vienna! I've been there several years ago in summer when my boys were little, and it's such a beautiful city. Unfortunately I didn't have time to visi Schönbrunn, but we went to the Prater which of course my kids loved. ;)

Thank you so much for the adorable freebie! It's good to have you back. :)

Hugs from Germany,
Anne

Tammy Dunlap said...

Thanks!

Tigger said...

Your vacation looks fabulous. I'm so glad you had fun. These Christmas stockings are so adorable! You are brilliant!

Tigger said...

DD just came up to the computer and saw the Christmas stockings and said "Ooooooo"! She wants to play with them, too. Another generation of scrappers is in the making. Thank you!

Vivayne said...

Sooo funny, this little freebie. Love how it's so full of personality!

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

So good to see you had a safe & wonderful trip!!!!!!
TYFS the photos!!!!!!!!!
TY so ever much for these COOL stocking!!!!!!!!!!!!

TerriM said...

Welcome back Irene. Thanks for sharing those pics with us, they're great. And the boots, too cute. Thanks for sharing them with us as a freebie : ) Glad to hear you had a great time and found all kinds of goodies for your DD. Hugs -- xoxo!! (terri - hawaii)

Unknown said...

Thank you for sharing your wonderful pictures with us! Thank you for the cute freebie :-) Glad you're back!

gabs-art said...

thank you so much for the freebie. it's gorgeous!

love to see the pics of your vienna trip - glad you have had fun!

Evelyn said...

TY for these xams stockings! They are SO CUTE!
XXX

Deanna said...

Thanks so much - how cute these are!

Unknown said...

Love these!!! TYVM:-)

Taluula said...

These are lovely thank you so much.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails