Sunday, July 27, 2008

Whee! A Lazy Day for me!! :)

Hiya guys!

It's already Monday here - around 10 am - and I'm so tired of Sunday mess!! LOL Yup, Sundays here in the country are superbusy - both my Dad and DH come early from work and they need love and some nicely cooked dinner LOL - and I really hate making my Mom do all that since she's the one who really deserves and needs rest, then dish washing and laundry for DD, then the barbecue and I finally drop down dead in my bed hoping to design a bit :) So today as I woke up I made up my mind that I desperately need one more day off!! LOL Just playing with Arina and designing while she's asleep!

Then I remembered that I have got a mini kit with that name! It was given away as a prize in one of the challenges held at the site I was previously selling at - so perhaps not everyone of you have it! It's rather simple - not exactly what I call my style - but when I was designing it I intended to create something to reproduce the atmosphere of a day off - cheerful, lazy and careless :) Now go grab it - and maybe you'll make up your mind to alter your calendar and make this Monday a day off too! :)


Btw I wanted to thank you once again for all these wonderful comments of love you leave on my blog - it is such a pleasure to read through them! Mwah!

Tomorrow a friend of ours has a birthday so we're going home for a couple of days for a party! - besides I'll be fishing for more lovely freebies for you on my HD! :)


Smootches!

Irene

13 comments:

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 28 Jul [LA 12:00am, NY 02:00am, UK 07:00am, OZ 05:00pm]).

Karine said...

your kits are so beautiful! thanks a lot for sharing your talent with us :)

Anonymous said...

Merci beaucoup de ta générosité. Il est super ce freebie.

Unknown said...

Thanks so much.

bandwife said...

How did I miss this one?!?! I was sure I was only missing 2 others from before but I didn't have and don't remember this one. Thanks SOOOOOOO much. Can't wait unitl Oct. saving my pennies.lol

MomSoto said...

Thank you :) Your new freebie was just listed at Twisted Challenges Freebie Listing

danzinst said...

Hi,Thank you for the kit today. I missed this one too(from before)I love your designs.I can relate to A Day Off. We are doing some remodeling and addons to our home and wow! is it ever work work and more work.We are doing it all our selves with the help of a son who who lives with us.When it is finished I am going to take several days off.lol.

Jan said...

Wish I could make kits that pretty on my "day off". Thank you for all you share with me.

Unknown said...

Thank you for the wonderful kit Irene! You're very sweet to help your mother :-)

Peggie said...

Thank you, this is a lovely kit.
Everyone needs a day off every once in a while, and you sure deserve yours! Thank you for remembering us.

C.Curran said...

I just ran across you page...your stuff is awesome!!

Jani said...

Beautiful work. Thank you for sharing.

Kendra Krouskop-Smith said...

Beautiful! Thank you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails